This is for a full PDF copy of the Star Book No. 23 "Build Your Own Wardrobe.
Please include your email at time of purchase to receive the link to download this item
This is a handy book on how to upcycle clothes the 1940's way. This booklet does not come print-out patterns, but it does come with tons of tricks on how to upcycle your "basic" 1940's clothes into the most "modern" of fashions.
It also includes written directions on how to make the following:
- 3 collars
- 8 handbags
- shawl, both standard and sequined
- change the necklines of standard suits in 5 different ways.
- change the neckline of standard blouses in 4 ways
- make 6 different style gloves (written directions only)
- 8 hats (written directions only)
- how to applique to add detail to plain pieces.
- 6 different ways to spice up old dresses
- 8 ways to freshen up skirts for longer use
- how to make young children's clothes fit after the inevitable growth spurt
- sewing tips on how to make clothes look more professionally made
- how to conserve your clothes for longer use